Monday, April 19, 2010

Saying Goodbye . . .

Less than a week! There are a lot of loose ends to tie up and goodbyes to say, but here are some photos of our favorite memories at the ranch.


Rips on top of the hay pile!


Vineyards in the fall

Negrita

Rips as a puppy


Fishing . . .

Hunting . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys! This is a cute idea, especially for me because I don't have facebook and myspace pages to keep in touch. You are so technologically advanced for me :-) Love you (Leslie did u find the picture u wanted from Mom...I called ure house the other day to tell you I found it but figured u got it from Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are awesome, love the ranch! This blog better be updates, cuz you know I'll be following! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sad! I miss you two already! I don't think I ever say your dog but rips is so cute! I can't wait to hear how it is so far..

    ReplyDelete