Keith and I just got back from vacationing in a small beach town on the west coast of Costa Rica. Tamarindo is most known for their great surf spots (now you know why we went!) It was a much needed break for Keith and there's nothing like surfing to relieve the stress. Unfortunately, never got a good photo of Keith surfing, but here are a few others.
The beach . . .
Relaxing and reading a good book
Our hotel - with tennis courts! When Keith wasn't surfing, we played tennis.
Now its back to the books starting this Tuesday. It's hard to believe we've been on Saba for a year, but this marks the halfway point for us! Woohoo!



Dear Leslie,
ReplyDeleteHello - my name is Emma, and I just came upon your blog. I will be starting Saba Jan 2012, and I have a few questions I would like to ask current students. Can we exchange email addresses?
Thank you for your time,
Emma
you can email me at: premedemma@gmail.com
wow, I totally missed this blog post! that pool is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLooks like things are going well down there! Happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete