First of all, I apologize for my blogging hiatus. The last 2 months have flown by and its been a whirlwind! Keith has officially passed the Basic Sciences portion of medical school (81 exams later). I am so proud of him! The graduation ceremony was last night at the medical school followed by a dinner at Queen's Garden.
Keith walking into the classroom
Accepting his certificate
At Queen's Garden Ocean Bar
Set-up for dinner
We've spent the last week enjoying the island, hiking, snorkeling, and sun tanning at The Cottage Club. Here are some photos compiled over the last 2 years of some of our favorites . . .
Beautiful flowers
Photo credit: Lauren Ahier (above and below)
Beautiful views . . .
(Photo credit above and below: Lauren Ahier)
Sightseeing and hiking. . .
The Tide pools
Steps up to Mt. Scenery
The creatures . . .
Saba Anole
(Photo credit: Lauren Ahier)
Iguana
Saba wouldn't be the same without goats
Hermit crabs
(Photo credit: Lauren Ahier)
And last but not least, FRIENDS . . .
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~Author Unknown
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~Author Unknown





















Congratulations to both of you! I am considering on going on the med school in the carribean journey and I was wondering if you have anything to say now that it is almost May 2013? Was this path that you guys chose worth it? Are you happy with your decision to attend Saba? How difficult is it to get residency?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :)